At Steel 4 Structures, we are constantly looking to grow as a business. This includes taking on new staff & improving current staff welfare.
We are currently hiring.
· To carry out all Fabrication stages from receipt of drawing to completion of job including interpreting technical drawings, marking out, cutting, tacking and welding tolerances.
· To co-operate with members of the team to ensure works are completed within target time scales.
· Experience with overhead 10 tonne capacity gantry cranes would be beneficial.
· Ensure all company and customer equipment e.g. machinery and tools, is treated with respect and care.
· To act professionally and responsibly while representing the company.
· To follow company quality procedures at all times, complete all quality documentation.
· To check your own work against quality standards.
· To maintain workshop housekeeping to a high standard.
· To carry out daily recorded check of workshop equipment allocated to you prior to use
· To follow safe working practices in line with Company policy and legislation.
Pay dependant on experience.
Interview will include a trade/ weld test.
Monday to Friday 07.30 to 17.00To Apply: