Steel 4 Structures have the capacity to weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. We can advise the best and most cost-effective method of joining metals available.
Our capabilities include:
- Oxy / acetylene
- Structural Approved Coded Welders
- On site welding
Overlooking all of our welding processes we have an in-house Responsible Welding Co-Ordinator. This ensures that all works and processes adhere to CE regulations; this is part of our responsibility and commitment to safety and quality as a CE Execution Class 2 accredited business.
Our extensive fabrication facilities include
- 26’000 sq. ft workshop
- NEW state of the art Robotic Plasma Structural Fabrication System.
- 6m x 2m High Definition CNC Plasma Table (up to 30mm Capacity)
- 10 Tonne Over Head Crane
- •Mig, Tig and MMA Welders
- 125 Tonne Steel Worker
- Semi-Automatic Band Saws
- Pillar Drills
- Milling Machine
- 3 Tonne FLT
- On-site Welding and Carbon Arc gouging equipment
- Airless Spray Painting Equipment
For general enquires call 01244 552043 or email email@example.com